Thursday 18 February 2010

Blue People and Brown Boots

Yesterday I finally went to see Avatar.




It was well worth the wait, the graphics were incredible and the plot was pretty good too. It didn't even feel like the whole three hours that it was.


If only I could live on Pandora with all those crazy creatures, floating mountains and huge rainforests.

I'm not such a fan of the hair with tentacles though. For anyone who hasn't seen the film, each of the Na'vi (the tall blue people) have a long black plait at the back of their heads with little pink tentacles at the end which bond to those on their 'horses' and the large flying creatures that they ride.

They also worship a tree which has white jellyfish-like seeds that float around in the air :S


If, like me, you are a little slow and haven't seen this masterpiece, here is the trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PSNL1qE6VY

Makes me want to watch it again and again.




Even better still, we went to see the film in 3D. The actual 3D part wasn't so good because it just made the film look further away as if it was going back into the screen, but on the plus side they didn't ask for the glasses back!



They make everything shiny ♥






Tada! I've never been able to find them before when I go to the odeon, they always hide them away or steal them back after the film. My dragon models them a lot better than I do :)




Later, just make it an even better day, I bought my lovely boots. They may have been very expensive, but one will pay any price for the ones you love. I am very poor now :(

Still, admire their gorgeousness :D




Apparently shoes on the table is bad luck if you believe that sort of thing :S


C'est la vie, maybe boots don't count.

xxx

6 comments:

  1. LOL I love that dragon photo with the glasses, so cute. I thought it was from the internet at first!
    Love your blog, very funny.
    Avatar seems confusing, I might get my sister to download it from the Internet later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankies x
    I love my dragon, he cost me 50p :D

    Go see it at the cinema! It won't be nearly as good if it is from the internet!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, i love the dragon- he is too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I got some tiny ones of those glasses. they fit my cat, not me. someone actually asked the odeon to make cat face sized glasses. ver ver curious.
    And I so so wish my hair was like theirs, I could connect to trees and shizzle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. foreverme22 - merci beaucoup, he is very flattered.

    eve-rei - wow that is pretty cool, haha now you can take your cat to watch 3D movies :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love those boots. i was about to get the black pair but they weren't there :(

    ReplyDelete