So, first of all, I better say a little bit about myself:
- I have no pets; I love animals and want a cat or a dog. However so far I've had to make do with two slightly dull goldfishes (RIP Coral and Seaweed).
- I love Disney, the most amazing films ever made. I'm not talking about thoses new 'realistic' Pixar films with their new technology and stuff; I mean those classic fairytales drawn by hand, frame by frame.
- I am very fond of clothes too. Whilst I am no expert (visit http://www.vickileestyle.blogspot.com/ or http://eve-rei.blogspot.com/ to find people who actually know what they are talking about), I am amazed by fashion and the way that people interpret it to create their own unique styles.
- I love acting, singing and musical theatre, both the watching and the taking part. The Lion King and Wicked are must-see musicals. I recently started ballet too (which is proving interesting), and I really want pointe shoes!
- Finally, for Christmas I received a beautiful Nikon D3000 camera. I admit it has been slightly neglected recently, but now that I vaguely understand it (though my photography skills are still quite appalling), I am hoping to get more use out of it, particularly as Spring approaches and I can go outside without freezing to death.
So there you go, that is me in a nutshell :)
There will be more soon.