Saturday 27 February 2010

Spring is Here

Well almost :S

I wish it was, I hate the cold, grey, rainy weather.



I hate wearing winter clothes too and staying indoors.

But it was vaguely sunny today, yay :D





Anyway, I was sorting through my wardrobe this morning, and I have realised I am seriously short on clothes! I only have two skirts, a couple of tops and dresses, some jeans and a cardigan oh and one pair of shorts.

What am I going to do next year? :o

So I must get rid of everything I hate (which is a lot of things) and go on a shopping spree :D

Unfortunately I have no money :(

Meh, I also have to go out in about half an hour to this singing festival/competition (which is why I'm not making this post very long) :S

I am not sure why I agreed to it, as it is yet another way to embarrass myself, but c'est la vie.


I'm sorry I am not posting very often, GCSEs are too much effort :(


Perhaps I'll write something more interesting tomorrow :)

Oh and I changed the web address, so if anyone has/had difficulty viewing my blog, that is why :S

xxx

9 comments:

  1. I have no clothes too. :(
    And I want summer to come.
    I love your boots but I wouldn't put it with that outfit.
    I will post tomorrow and link everyone to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I am now following your humble little blog....

    ♥ MADISON thing

    http://madisonthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. vickileestyle - I just had to wear my denim dress, I haven't worn it since the summer holidays! :S

    MADISON thing - hi :) I'll follow you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow vicki and laura. trust you two to disagree about clothes :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know, it is shocking isn't it :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same tights as you. Thank God for Primark :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought you did, cos when you were getting off the bus after we wtached valentine's day, i was like ooh i think she had my tights :D

    They are surpringly good for primark :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also feel like I never have close :(
    The outfitt you are wearing in the picture is gorgeous tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. BOOOOB JUST ONE MORE POST

    ReplyDelete